Heating System Maintenance, OK
Why is it essential to service your furnace regularly?
Furnace maintenance ensures that your HVAC system operates as effectively as possible.
The purpose of your furnace’s air filter is to eliminate contaminants from your house’s indoor air.
When was the last time you replaced your air filter?
Furnace maintenance is critical for the health of your household.
Furnace maintenance is critical to the longevity of your HVAC system.
Make sure your home’s furnace is ready to go for fall and winter. Contact Quick Temp for further furnace care advice or to arrange a furnace maintenance appointment.
Residential & Commercial Heating Maintenance Services
Heat Pump Maintenance
Ductless Heating Maintenance
Replacement of Filters
Checklist for Furnace Maintenance
You or your HVAC servicer should change air filters at least once every three months.
2. Maintain burners and the flame sensor
It’s best to clean the burners and flame sensor regularly.
3. Check your heat exchanger and your CO detector
Check your heat exchanger for any cracks or leaks. Also, check and replace your carbon monoxide (CO) detector batteries.
4. Oil the blower and inducer fans
Fans should spin freely and require some oil to do so.
5. Maintain a clean humidifier
If you use a humidifier, it is best to make sure to clean it regularly.
6. Examine the electrical wiring and controls
Equipment failure or fires might result from loose connections.
7. Inspect the thermostat for efficient functioning
The thermostat should correctly control the heat.
8. Examine and clean the air registers and ducts (if needed)
Dusty air registers reduce airflow.
What Can You Expect from Our Heating Maintenance Professionals?
- Electrical wiring and other electrical components must be inspected.
- Inspect heat exchangers, gas connectors, igniters, blower wheels, motors, etc.
- Examining for cracks and corrosion
- Burner cleaning, flame sensors, heat exchangers, pilot assembly, and condensate pump
- All moving components should be lubricated.
- Airflow, gas pressure, and motor amperage are all measured.
- Air filter replacement
About Quick Temp
Quick Temp guarantees that your system will be installed by highly qualified individuals in order to give maximum performance and long-term dependability. We want to ensure that your system gives you the cost-effective comfort and efficiency that you deserve.
You can always count on our professional technicians to properly maintain your HVAC system. From sizing through installation, we ensure that you will be delighted with the advantages and service you receive.
Are you ready to schedule a furnace installation appointment in Skiatook, OK? We’re ready to help!